WhatsApp Web is the official website of WhatsApp which gives us access to use our WhatsApp account on our PC or Desktop. As we know the Application of WhatsApp is available for android and iOS Platform and we can simply download it from PlayStore and Appstore. But some users have no such a Device and they want to use WhatsApp messenger on their PC. So in this situation, we can use WhatsApp Web.
It allows users to send and receive messages on PC. It is a website but works like a WhatsApp messenger.
WhatsApp Web is similar to the mobile version of WhatsApp and you can use many features of WhatsApp on WhatsApp Web. When you will log in then all the data of your WhatsApp account are synced automatically. You can use your account with your Android and iOS devices as well as with your PC. Every activity of your account that will be done on mobile, will also appear on your PC. WhatsApp web is available for PC, Desktop, Mac, Android, and iOS. Now, we have enough knowledge about it. Let’s find out ‘How to use it on PC’.
How to use WhatsApp Web on PC/Desktop:
WhatsApp Web gives us access to use all the features of WhatsApp mobile on PC. We can send and receive messages on the PC. It works like a PC messenger. But it is a browser-based client of WhatsApp. It is a common question of many WhatsApp users that ‘How can I use WhatsApp Web on PC’. So it is not a very difficult task. It is very simple to access WhatsApp Web on PC. If you want to use it on your PC then just follow the Simple Steps which are Given Below. But first, make sure your mobile is connected with internet access. Otherwise, the Web will not work.
- First, You have to open WhatsApp on your mobile. Please make sure you are connected with the internet.
- After opening the WhatsApp. Open the Setting of your WhatsApp and click on WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- Now, Open the website: web.whatsapp.com on your PC. You can also click the button given below which will redirect you to the website. You can use any Web Browser (like Chrome, Opera or inbuilt Browser)
- Now, You will find a QR Code on your Browser. Simply, Scan it using WhatsApp scanner of your Device.
- When you will scan the QR Code it will take some time. But after that, your WhatsApp account will accessible with your PC. All the data of your account will be synced on your PC.
- Now, you can use your WhatsApp account with your PC.
Now, We have complete access to WhatsApp Web on PC and can use all the features of Whatsapp which come with the mobile version of it. So, we have no need to download any application on our Device. We can simply access our WhatsApp account through our PC using WhatsApp Web.
How to Pair Android Device with WhatsApp Web:
Pairing an Android Device with WhatsApp Web is very simple. If you want to Pair your Device. Just follow the step by step guide which are given below.
- First, You have to open your Browser you can use any browser and visit on the official website of WhatsApp (whatsapp.com).
- Once, the website will completely load. Then you can see a WhatsApp Web option simply click on that.
- Now, You will find a QR code and you have to scan it with your WhatsApp QR scanner of Android Device.
To Scan QR Code follow the Steps:
- Open WhatsApp application on your device. Make sure you are connected with the internet.
- Click on the Setting Option (Three Dots). It will open the WhatsApp setting of your Device.
- In the Setting, you will find ‘WhatsApp Web’ click on that option.
- Your camera will open automatically. But make sure the camera of your Device is granted with WhatsApp. Otherwise, it will not work.
- Now, To scan QR code you have to point your camera on the Code and wait for some time.
- Once, All the Processing will complete. Your WhatsApp account will be connected with your PC and Mobile.
How to Pair iPhone/iPad with WhatsApp Web:
If you are an iOS user and want to Pair your iOS Device with WhatsApp Web. Then Don’t worry there are some simple steps are given below. You can follow those steps and can Pair your iOS Device with WhatsApp Web.
- Open any Browser on your PC and open the official Website of WhatsApp (whatsapp.com).
- When the complete website will open. Then you have to click on the WhatsApp Web option.
- Now, You will find a QR Code there. You have to scan that code from your WhatsApp QR scanner of iOS Device.
To Scan QR Code follow the Steps:
- First, Open WhatsApp on your iOS Device. Make sure your iOS device has internet access.
- Now, Open setting of your WhatsApp on iOS Device.
- After opening the setting. You will find WhatsApp Web option. Now, you have to Click on that Option for further procedure.
- The camera of your iOS Device will open and you can scan the QR Code to get access to WhatsApp on your PC.
When all the process will complete. Then you can use your WhatsApp account on your Desktop. You can enjoy all the WhatsApp features of iOS Device on your PC. WhatsApp Web allows you to send and receive all types of messages on your computer. You can get access to WhatsApp Web on Mac also just follow the same steps discussed above.
Finally, we have discussed ‘How to get access to WhatsApp Web on PC’. But it is not safe to stay your WhatsApp account login on PC. That’s why we will discuss ‘How to logout from WhatsApp Web’. Read the Passages given Below.
How to logout from WhatsApp Web:
As we know our security is our responsibility. So, in this article, we will discuss ‘How to logout from WhatsApp Web’. If you want to logout your WhatsApp account from your browser then you have to follow these simple steps which are given below. There are two methods you can follow anyone of them.
- First, you have to open your WhatsApp on your Mobile. Make sure your Data is turned on.
- After opening the Application. You have to Tap on the Settings icon to open the setting of your WhatsApp on your Device.
- Now, Tap on ‘WhatsApp Web/Desktop’. This option you will find in the Setting of your WhatsApp.
- After tapping on the option. It will show you all the active sessions. Now, when you will scroll then you will find an option ‘Log Out’. Simply click on that option.
- Now, you have to confirm by tapping on Log Out. You have done all the steps.
- Finally, You have logged out from all the active sessions. Now, you are completely secured.
- First, connect your PC with an internet connection properly and Open your account on WhatsApp Web on your PC.
- When Web will completely load. Then you will find a menu icon that will open your options. Simply tap on that icon.
- Now find the ‘Log Out’ option and click on that. This option will logout your WhatsApp account directly from your PC.
To use WhatsApp Web on your PC, Desktop, Computer, or Mac. You can go through the above Passages.
Also Read: TutuApp